Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something to Brighten Up Your Day!

As the rain pours down outside my dorm room, I wanted to post something cheerful! Below is a picture I took over the weekend of the butterfly bush in my backyard. They are calling for a few snow flakes to fall in the showers tomorrow morning (snow! already?) so I'll have to remember to ditch the flip flops & keep an eye out for the last remaining flowers of summer. Haha.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Keep your eye out for the website coming up this weekend.. It's going to be great! =)

Natalie Franke

No comments: