Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't Miss the Girls Night Out Party!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! I feel like the holidays appeared out of no where this year - there are already decorations up all over town! I have a sisters' session tomorrow afternoon.. =) It should be fun!

Next Friday, Liu Liu's Salon and Spa in Annapolis will be hosting their Girls Night Out Party! There will be shopping, prizes, food, free gifts, demonstrations, and fun! In the goody-bags I will be giving away $20 off coupons for anyone who attends. =) I hope to see all of you there!

 
More Information on the Party:
Girls Night Out at Liu Liu's Salon
Friday, December 5th at 6pm
RSVP at 410-263-5555


Thanks and have an amazing Thanksgiving!
Natalie Franke

No comments: