Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween! The weather has been so beautiful lately, I can't even believe it! Earlier yesterday I had my boyfriend take a few headshots of me for the new website! =) I can't wait to publish it online really soon! Here is a sneak peak!



Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS natalie!! i love ittt! :) xoxox
-emyy