Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Website!

So after a week of counting down, my new website is finally up! It launched late this afternoon! Please check it out & let me know what you think! I'm so excited to finally have things back to normal! =) Yay!


Natalie Franke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool website and you take some of the best pictures that I have ever seen, really. I think you need some pictures of my son, he is a really great person, handsome and has the best girl friend in the world, we love her. He also has a really cool name, it is the same as mine, Hugh. Great Website.

Samantha said...

I love your website and photography, Nat =]

and I miss you!

--Sami