Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday was our first snow of the season! As soon as I got off of work, my friends came barging in my dorm screaming "Photo shooot!" over and over. I grabbed my camera and snapped these shots. I was laying on the ground to get the perfect angle and ended up with a my leg covered in freezing cold melting snow. It took me an hour to finally get feeling back. After looking at the images - it was well worth it!






No comments: