Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Portrait Update!

Hey Everyone,
I've been so busy lately with editing that I haven't gotten a real chance to blog about a few sessions I did over the last couple weeks. I've photographed two families, a pair of sisters, and an aspiring actress! I still have a little way to go in editing those shots, but Here are a few glimpses from those sessions I was so lucky to photograph over the past year! Enjoy!








Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

No comments: