Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goodbye Rain.. for now!

I got my new D300 yesterday in the mail! While the batteries were charging I ran outside and snapped a few pictures of the rain with my new macro lens! I can see that this is the beginning of a new era for me! I'm going to head outside soon and start getting a feel for my new camera, until then - here are two shots from yesterday's horrible weather!



Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Char said...

loved them on flickr! great work Natalie.

Anonymous said...

yay for amazing new cameras. ;)

Albert said...

Dear Natalie! Wonderful photos. It is not the camera that takes great pictures, it's you!

"We don't make a photograph with just a camera. We bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard and the people we have loved."
~ Ansel Adams (1902 - 1984)

All the best for 2009! Albert