Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Really Loving Portrait Sessions at the Beach

Yesterday I was able to photograph a good friend of mine who is a vocal performance major at Catholic University! Not only is she gorgeous, but she has a voice that is truly inspiring. Despite the fact that it was a bone chilling 35 degrees, she laughed and smiled her way through a gorgeous sunset over looking the Chesapeake Bay! Here are a few pictures from the photo shoot & I have more to post tomorrow of her friend Cheray that joined us as well!








Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Char said...

this has been a beautiful series

Anonymous said...

dang. Your so wonderful Nat

Armin DeFiesta said...

I love how you used the light in these Natalie, very nice =)