







I really enjoy photographing people in love! The chemistry and compassion between two people can be so candidly beautiful. Thank you Caroline & Daniel!
Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke



Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!
I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.
I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!








8 comments:
All these photos turned out wonderful! Great job!
So so sweet...great work¡
Ally.
You NAILED it!!!! They look great together... and I love the solo shot of just her. You really do beautiful work =)
~ Wendy Darling
The photos are really amazing, I especially like the 3rd, the 4th and the last one.
sweet sunflare! love them all! :)
You do such beautiful work Natalie!
Thanks so much everyone!
Natalie, I freaking love these. I want to print them out and hang them on my wall. And I don't even know these people. But I love them. I'm going to go find myself a boyfriend so you can take picture of us.
-Katelyn
Post a Comment