Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

From Clients to Friends

One thing I absolutely love about photography is the people that it has introduced me to over the past year! When one of my former clients, Emily, asked me to shoot a few pictures of her and her cousins - how could I say no! When all the girls arrived I couldn't believe how gorgeous they all were! Each so different and unique - I love photographing such fun & fabulous people!

This post is a tribute to all of the clients that I now call my friends! =) I'm hoping to meet back up with Emily soon for some sushi at our favorite little restaurant. I'll keep you posted!


I have a really fun photo session planned for tomorrow in Baltimore! Check back for another entry soon! =)

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Katelynne Lowensen said...

wow these pictures are beautiful. keep up the amazing work.