Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine

I am so blessed to have one of the best boyfriends in the entire world! We've been together for three years in April and I couldn't be happier! He is really something special. =) Here is a shot of the two of us before we left for dinner on Valentine's Day! He treated me to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Annapolis and my gosh - the food was amazing! We even split a banana cream pie for desert!

I felt like playing around with the processing for a more vintage look. So fun! 


I had the most amazing maternity session yesterday as well! But unfortunately, I'm feeling quite sick today & so behind on editing! I'll be blogging about that amazing sesh later this week as I catch up on all my work!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

5 comments:

Kaitlin Seidel said...

Aw, so so sweet!

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hah the love is blowing from my screen ;) Well sometimes beeing sick isn't that bad its the only time in life when you don't have to do a thing ^_^

Kris said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW =)

Anonymous said...

Awh. Ya'll are cute

Michal said...

Beautiful! I like the processing.
The photo is full of happiness and love. :)
Have a great day.
I hope U feel better. :)