Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maddie's 13th Birthday!

A few weeks ago Maddie booked me for a Friday afternoon in order to celebrate her 13th birthday in a more untraditional way -- round up a group of her eight best friends and have a photo shoot! These girls had so much energy & were such a blast to photograph! =) Here's a small taste from the session!


These girls got the group jump down perfectly! =) Such a fun shot!

Just a few individual portraits too! Each girl was so unique! I love it!
Love those peace sign earrings!
I loved that little wisp of hair, so natural!
The fabulous birthday girl! 
I did a fun infant session today & hope to be blogging about that tomorrow! 

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say this girls are way cuter then me when I was thirteen. lol. Just sayin. And as I was looking at this pictures It is so weird, I doesn't seem like a too long ago I was 13, but it was almost 3 years ago. and that is really weird to me. haha.

Great shots Natalie! Can't wait to see the infant session pictures

anushreegavasphotography said...

Cooolll...niice shots Natalie..and they soo you..
the girls are full of life and color...loove the colors...wonderful...and woow infant..great..looking forward..

Noah Hayes said...

You are truly braver than anyone I know, taking on nine 13 year olds at once! I love the "heart hands" and the "circle of friends" ones! Stunning portraits too!

Isabelle Lafrance said...

These photos are great Natalie, they are young, dynamic and beautiful, just like these girls!

Armin DeFiesta said...

Nice work Natalie! Looked like a FUN shoot!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it...those girls look like they had a blast!

astrid said...

beautiful pictures natalie!!! my favorite is the first one :-)

Michal said...

The last portrait is my favourite. It is so optimistic! :)
Great work as always Natalie.

Michal said...

Btw. The t-shirts was your idea?