Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My New Logo!

I am so excited to announce the brand new logo for Natalie Franke Photography! It's been a long process of editing and creating my new image, but the fabulous graphic design guru and wedding photographer Gina of Peahead Prints did an incredible job! Yay! I hope you love it too!


Yours Truly, 
Natalie Franke

10 comments:

melissa o said...

Gorgeous I LOVE it!!!

The Barrick Times said...

SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it! it is so cute!!!

Julia MacInnis Photography said...

That's a great logo! and I'm just damn impressed that you have one at 18! YGG!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I love it!

Michal said...

Great LOGO!
I like the combination of the fonts and sizes. The idea with "e" says to me, that Natalie Franke Photography is a creative photographer with her own vision of the world. It also says: "Nothing is impossible".
Congrats on your new logo. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks fabulous Natalie! so fresh and I love the colors of the season in your logo its sooo you!

Isabelle Lafrance said...

Really professional! I love it! I love your blog too! See you on Flickr!

Noah Hayes said...

The new logo looks great! Congrtulations!

Becky Waurio said...

Love, love, love it! :) Can't wait to see all of your successes!