Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Natalie Franke Photography Lip Balms!

Guess what arrived in the mail yesterday!? You'd probably never guess... Natalie Franke Photography lip balms! Branded with my new logo, they smell so good you almost want to eat them! I just love little things like this! 


I heard about this fabulous lip balm company, LL2B through my friend Jaime Windon of Blonde Photo! With the release of my new logo, I figured that having it printed on delicious lip balms would be the perfect way of celebrating! They taste like decadent Raspberry Creme and almost make you want to eat them! I'll be spreading the love and giving them out to my clients throughout the year! =) Let me know if you'd like one! Hehe!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

5 comments:

Michal said...

Wonderful idea. :)
Great product photo!

Katelyn said...

I WANT SOME NATALIE FRANKE LIP BALM!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)

Noah Hayes said...

That's a great promotional idea! Awesome!

anushreegavasphotography said...

thats sooo great...looved the idea...wonderful...loove your blog..its soo full of life..