Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh What A Night!

Actually, it's more like - oh what a day!! I had the most amazing time with the one & only Kristen Leigh today at the Columbia Mall! We ate at Panera, talked forever & shopped for some cute "wedding" clothes. And the best part of all was the end of the day when Kristen dragged me onto the carrousel! Hahaha! We were probably the oldest people to ride that thing in weeks, but it was hilarious! She is such a blast!

For dinner I had sushi in downtown Annapolis at Joss (oh so delish!) with my friend and past client Emily. After a long dinner of catching up, she invited me to a the St. Patrick's Day Party at the Governor's Mansion! It was quite a night! I got to hear Martin O'Malley get on stage and sing (suprisingly, he is really talented! fun fact!) and spend some time with Emily's fabulous sister Amanda and her cousin Blaire. This was a huge first for me, especially since just last week Armin and I were using their black iron gate as a prop for the photo session! Now I was inside the gate at a pretty intimate party! My life is crazy.

But anyway - Two photo shoots tomorrow! I'm working with Private Practice of Annapolis tomorrow for a glamour shoot with some fabulous bridal models at Liu Liu Salon & Spa! They are getting their hair and makeup done for some before and after shots! Afterwards I'm photographing a gorgeous pair of sisters around town! Should be a blast!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Armin DeFiesta said...

Kristen Leigh is a hoot for sure! How funny you got to be on the other side of that gate, lol. Great post!