Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

AACS Pre-Prom Party

On Friday night, I photographed a fun group of Annapolis Area Christian School students before their prom! We put a spin on the traditional prom pictures that you would expect and had a blast! Check out a few shots from the evening! 

The girls prepped with makeup before the boys arrived!


Then we headed outside for some untraditional prom pictures!

The guys wanted a fun shot of their own too!
And what would a party be without my favorite jumping shot!
The group came up with a few hilarious shots of their own too.. =)


Such a fun group!


I had such an amazing time at the party! I wish all of you an amazing end to your Junior year - get excited for next year and all of the amazing moments still to come! 

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

2 comments:

Michal said...

Hi Natalie. I really like your creative ideas. The 6th photo (white suit) - great contrast.
Nice work!

ARMIN said...

These turned our great!