Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update: FB Group Reaches 400!

This post isn't about me, it isn't even about my work.. It's all about YOU! The people who have supported me and encouraged me over these past few months as I have continued to grow my love for photography. Today I noticed that my Facebook Group reached 400 members, wow. I remember when my best friend Jenn started the group for me last semester & it has grown so much since then! I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you all so so so much! 


If you want to stay up to date with upcoming events & what's going on in the world of Natalie Franke Photography - Join the group! It's where all the cool people are hanging out these days..

Important: I'm in the planning stages of a "Lunch and Learn" this summer in Annapolis for high school students interested in photography that want to hang out, shoot, and chat! A whole day of fun & photography, yay! It's going to be my way of sharing what I've learned over this past year & help future photographers get a jump on turning their passion into a possible career! Stay tuned for more information & email me if you're interested! I'm keeping the group pretty small and already have a few fabulous young people in queue!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat. Why do you do this to me? haha. I want to go to the "Lunch and Learn" Someday when you get all rich and such you have to do one in Oklahoma. ;)

Congrats on the fb group!!

Natalie Franke said...

Hahaha! Of course you have to come to the lunch and learn.. I don't care if your a million miles away! Seriously!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You should like film it or something. haha.

Brett Alexandra said...

congrats! great layout, girl:)

Michal said...

Congratulations. :)