Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Alex's Senior Session

Watch out world, Alex is a high school senior on her way to University of Maryland next year! Not only is she smart, but absolutely gorgeous as well! She hopes to attend Medical School one day & I have no doubt that she'll make an incredible doctor! Enjoy!





We were both soaking wet, completely sandy.
But that's what you get for shooting at the beach on a gorgeous day!  :)


AP-10st

Another one of my favorite jumping shots  :)

Congratulations Alex! Best of luck next year in college, you're going to love it!  :)  Yay!

All the best,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

BRITTANY SANDERS said...

This is a great photo! what type of lens do you use?


brittanysanders1234@YAHOO.COM
PLEASE RESPOND!