Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Caroline's Junior Prom!

Last night, my sister had her Junior Prom & I was out with my camera to catch her before the dance! She wore a gorgeous sky blue dress & had her hair done in waves. Her date, Dillon, looked incredibly handsome too & was so sweet! It sounds like they had an amazing time at the Vegas Themed Prom - Here are a few pictures from yesterday. Yay! :)





Dillon prepping for poker later that night!


Caroline & I earlier in the day! :)
CF_Prom-1st

I'm photographing another Pre-Prom Session tonight for a group of Spalding students! :) I'm hoping the rain holds off so we can get some pictures outside!

All the best,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Michal said...

Beautiful photographs! I really like the b&w processing - this photo is my favourite.

naturligsjarm said...

You are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ohw Natalie another great session! I love the happyness all over the photos. The blacka and whites are so gorgeous :o)

Can't wait to see more "prom" photos