Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, June 29, 2009

2010 Seniors!

I just wanted to let all of the 2010 Seniors know that I'll be booking most of my Senior Sessions between July 1st and August 26th! I've been getting a ton of emails recently asking when the "best" time is to do your high school senior portraits. I always recommend having them done the summer before you begin your senior year. You get to sport your summer tan & order your wallets before you even get your first homework assignment. It takes all of the stress out of senior pictures!


Any 2010 Seniors that book in the months of July & August can take advantage of this special offer!
For $250 you'll have a 1-2 hour session at any location of your choice, an online ordering gallery to view & order prints, as well as a disc with all of the digital images included. You also receive a $20 off coupon for any future session you schedule with me! :)

** As of July 1st all prices will be changing slightly for portrait sessions. Digital images will be included in all sessions to make booking simpler and easier! :) This Senior Session offer is valid for any sessions scheduled between now and August 26th.


All the best,
Natalie Franke


No comments: