Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Session

Monday afternoon I had the pleasure of photographing the beautiful & very energetic Kravitz family! Despite the heat & humidity, this family ran up and down the pier at Chesapeake beach countless times, laughing & smiling uncontrollably! I had a fantastic time & had a tough time deciding what pictures to choose for the blog! They were all too cute! :)





Chloe had more energy than anyone I've ever photographed! :) 

JumpCombost
Who couldn't love that face? He is adorable!
 


All the best,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

ARMIN said...

Cute family, great job capturing their energy & life =)