Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jen & Dan's Wedding

Last month I had the pleasure of second shooting for Laura Kay Photography. It was a beautiful venue and although thunderstorms roared all around us - we had a perfect rain-free ceremony! The night went off without a hitch & I had a fantastic time working for Laura! This is one of two traditional Chinese weddings that we photographed together that week - I'll have the second one blogged soon!

I thought that this was such a fun idea for place cards! :)






Another huge thank you to Laura Kay Photography for having me along! You can see Laura's blog post here.

All the best,
Natalie Franke

No comments: