Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Landon, Aubrey, & Monica - Senior Session

When I was first contacted to do a photo session on the military base at Fort Meade, I never imagined how beautiful it could possibly be! Two days ago I had the opportunity to photograph three fantastic seniors! Landon & Aubrey are twins, Aubrey & Monica are best friends, and Landon has been dating Monica for a little over 7 months. So what started out as a simple senior session turned into a fun & creative morning.



Grassy Field + Guitar + Beautiful Senior = Perfection

The twins.
Landon & Monica
Senior Sessions are always the best for jumping shots!



These girls were so natural in front of camera! I loved it!

Thank you to Landon, Aubrey, Monica, and the twins' mom Sheri for allowing me to document this wonderful time in their lives. :)

All the best,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Jill Myers said...

Wow, Natalie...the light in that first shot is gorgeous and I love the ones in the field!

Katelynne Lowensen said...

Love them the one girl looks just like stephanie pratt from the hills.

Cara said...

such a beautiful scenery!
I really love the guitar shots.