Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Monday, June 22, 2009

New Blog Layout!

You might have noticed my cute new blog layout! I'm extremely excited to have this new setup because it allows me to post my photos a little bit larger than before & enables me to have a much simpler feel! Here are two pictures of my favorite pups as an example! Let me know what you think! :)

8 comments:

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

I LOVE the new blog layout! Did you have someone design this for you? I need help with my blog!!

Jessica Shae said...

YaY!
Looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine looking more like this :)

I second the question above me, did you do this or did someone design it for you? I really want to know how to do it!!!

:)

Natalie Franke said...

Yep! Ellie at Rainy Day Templates helped me out! ;) (http://www.rainydaytemplates.com/) Be sure to tell her that I sent you on over! She is fantastic!

The Barrick Times said...

Love the new blog!!! Nice work :)

Michal said...

Hi Natalie,
this layout looks really great and professional. Very nice work.
Have a wonderful day.
Michal

Anonymous said...

The layout is so cute Nat! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly the best blogspot design I've seen so far!

Shining Windows said...

love it. I will have to look her up!