Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Brianna & Vinnie's Wedding

Brianna works at the coffee shop by my house & when I noticed that sparkly ring on her finger -- I knew that I had to shoot her wedding. They decided to tie the knot on 07-08-09 and it was a gorgeous afternoon on the Chesapeake Bay. Surrounded by family and friends they said "I do" and promised to be together forever on a bluff in Bay Ridge.

Brianna looked absolutely beautiful wearing her grandmother's wedding dress from the 50's.
Walking to the ceremony on the bluff.


It's moments like these that I love the most.. When time is flying past a couple, but they are so deeply in love that nothing else matters. They just hold on to one another and the world is perfect. 




Showing off the bling!  :)

The cake topper was timeless.

Brianna & Vinny - thank you so much for having me capture the moments of your special day! I wish you both the best of luck in the future & know that you have a very long and happy life ahead of you! :) Congratulations. 

All the best,
Natalie Franke

4 comments:

Katie Rudder said...

Natalie these are great!

Corinne said...

I really love the colors, so bright!

Amanda K. said...

these are gorgeous! i love the shot of the daisies! great job!

Brianna said...

These are great!!!! I can't wait to see the rest!