Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kristen & Allie's Session

For Kristen's senior session, I met her in her neighborhood and she drove me around on a golf cart in search of fun locations. It was a steamy day with a nasty thunderstorm right across the Severn River, but it didn't stop us from having fun! Kristen's younger sister, Allie, joined us to get in a few of the pictures! Here are just a few shots from the session!




These girls can jump! :)
Kristen & Allie are incredibly gorgeous!




2 comments:

Vida said...

Ah! Such gorgeous girls! I love the one where they're looking at each other and giggling. I feel like I can hear them all the way over here :)

Unknown said...

this was so much fun!