I met MJ during my freshman year of high school during my first lacrosse season! She is an incredible athlete who has so many incredible goals to use her passion for sports to help others. We had a great session that consisted of smiling, chatting, and laughing. :) MJ is not only a great friend, but also a brunette bombshell.

Oh and this girl could really laugh! :) Haha!




I absolutely loved her shoes, so fun!



I'm excited for MJ - I know that she is going to do incredible things with her talents. :) Good luck girl!
All the best,
Natalie Franke



2 comments:
These are really cute! I love how at ease she is in them. You did an awesome job. =)
nice work Natalie. she is a bombshell and you caught her beauty. I am second shooting a wedding today, a first for me...scared!
Post a Comment