Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birthday Girl

It's my 19th birthday! Wooh!

I can't believe how fast this year went by! It has been an exciting process of growing up and learning more about myself as a person and a photographer. I just want to say thank you to all of my family, friends, clients, and fellow photographers that have helped me along the way! You all mean the world to me & no amount of words could ever convey how truly grateful I am. Hopefully this next year of my life will be just as great (if not better) than the last! :)

13 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday!!

Jessica Shae said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
Good Luck with college, and I can't wait to see where your business goes in the coming year!
God Bless!
P.S. that cupcake looks amazing!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Your the coolest 19 year old I know :-)

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday! :D

astrid said...

have a great day birthday girl! :-)

Danielle Anderson said...

Wow! I would've never guessed you were only 19! Well, Happy day and I just wanna say, even though I don't know you, I love seeing your work, your awesome!

Isabelle Lafrance said...

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

Sander Weeteling said...

Congrats! That you may make a lot of beautiful photo's this coming year!

Vida Carson said...

I know I've said it a million times today but happy birthday! Can't wait to see you :)

Paige Elizabeth said...

Wow, you're only 19?? That's awesome!! Happy birthday!!!! :) You're so professional and I LOVE checking out your blog!!!

Kris said...

happy birthday natalie.

Shining Windows said...

Happy b day honey. have a good year in school!

Sindy said...

Happy B-day! hope you had a great b-day! this is my first time visiting your blog (though i've seen you pics on flickr many times ;-) ) , you're awesome!!! love your pics :-)