Catrina is one gorgeous mama to-be. She is so happy, so full of life! I absolutely loved doing her maternity pictures at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis yesterday. It was hot, humid, and a true July day - but - nothing was going to get in our way of having a beautiful session!
"Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."
-- Mandy Harrison --






This family simply radiates happiness! :)





8 comments:
I love the heart on her belly!
(Dana)
I've been waiting anxiously for these. =) The first two are my favorites. You did a beautiful job! She looks absolutely radiant!
Oh these are too cute! How adorable is this family!? I love the one of them both kissing their daughter :) I think my heart smiled when I saw it.
Oh so pretty, congrats Catrina and Eddie!
Catrina looks gorgeous as always! Delaney is always a ham, too cute. Congrats to Eddie, Catrina & Delaney!
Catrina...you look amazing! So radiant! I am so happy for you, Eddie and Delaney. Natalie, these are great!
Denise
My favorites are the sweet little girl hugging her mommy's tummy & the Mom and Dad kissing her. Both in b/w. I just love these! So amazing!
Love the pictures!!! So amazing!
Love Ryan
Post a Comment