Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Emily's Senior Session

Emily is a rising senior in high school and decided to do her senior pictures in downtown Annapolis. One of my favorite parts about Annapolis is the fact that every shoot I do around the city looks completely different. There are so many backdrops and colors, it's a photographer's dream! Here are a few of my favorites from the session.


As we were walking around, we saw this little table already set up with a vase of sunflowers.
Talk about lucky timing! :)



5 comments:

Marta Locklear Photography said...

She's adorable! Beautiful work Natalie!

Amanda George said...

beautiful!!!!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Those are Gorgeous!!

Vida Carson said...

Wow, gorgeous job Natalie! I loooove the table with the sunflowers on it! Don't you just love when you find things like that?

Maggie said...

gorgeous settings and backgrounds!