Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Marissa & Liz

Before Marissa, Liz, and I even left the Market House in downtown Annapolis -- we were asked if this was a modeling shoot for a magazine! This didn't surprise me, judging by the fact that these Spalding seniors are absolutely gorgeous! This has to be one of my favorite shoots of the summer and [actually] it is my last! I'm leaving for Philadelphia in a week and will be wrapping up the editing before I leave. It's bittersweet, but I'm so happy to have ended with these beautiful high school seniors!






These girls seriously knew how to laugh! :)

Mar-6st

2 comments:

Vida Carson said...

AH! I looove the last one! They're dresses are so pretty. And the laughing ones are great! Feels like I can hear them all the way over here :)

Can't wait to see you in Philly!

Whitney M. said...

These are gorgeous!! =)