Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meg's Session

On a beautiful Friday morning in downtown Annapolis, Meg (with the company of her boyfriend and best friend) met me for head shots to include in her acting and modeling portfolio. We photographed a little bit of everything, different backgrounds with completely unique feels for her portfolio! Here are just a few of my favorites.


We photographed everything from cute cafes...
To urban graffiti.. :)
BFF-2st

Talk about a blonde bombshell! Meg is gorgeous!



Meg and Brooke together.
BFF-1st

2 comments:

Skippy said...

Here is something I picked up about shooting head shots - have them 'portray' each character they'd like to be cast as. For example, capture her as "the girl next door" or "the devious/sensual/serious girl" etc.
Great images!

Ashley Brynn said...

LOVE those black and white ones, natalie.