Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kaitie & Alan's Session

On Sunday I photographed Kaitie and Alan at a fun lifestyle / senior session in Philadelphia. We covered 6 blocks of old buildings and walkways in the gorgeous morning light. It is easy to see how much they care about each other. I love photographing couples like that! Here are just a few images from the shoot.



Combo4

Kait-27st

Kait is also a photographer! She brought her camera along for a few pictures.
Combo1

Kait-28st

Kaitie has such a gorgeous smile!
Combo2

Kait-20-2st

5 comments:

Armin DeFiesta said...

It's nice to keep up with your blog Natalie! These are great!

Vida Carson said...

awww! they're so cute :]

Erin Dayhaw said...

The light is great in these pictures!

Shelby said...

They're so cute, they make me want to vomit lol. But they're my frieeends and I love them. I love the pictures of Kaitie. They're awesome.

Alan said...

Hey natalie! our shots came out great!! thank you so much for such a wonderful day. that really made kait's birthday a hit. we will def be repeat clients of yours.