Yesterday, I met up with Steven, Katie, and their daughter Paisley for a family photo shoot in celebration of Paisley's second birthday! Steven and Katie drove up from Maryland to visit art galleries in the city and have a family session! They came more than prepared with tons of toys to keep her happy & a gorgeous hot pink petticoat! This was my first shoot in Philadelphia (yay!) and we never even left Penn's campus. Here are just a few of my favorites from the session!






Katie & Paisley!

The squirrels on Penn's campus are too familiar with people!
This little guy thought that we had food and kept running up to us!

Steven & Paisley!

Hugs for Paisley!

I love the curiosity that children have. Everything is so new to them & they aren't afraid to explore!



Katie & Steven -- Thank you so much for driving to Philadelphia! I had an amazing time at the shoot and it was great to see you both again! :)



12 comments:
Very nice! Great shots of Paisley!
GORGEOUS. The one of just Paisley and her eyes...breathtaking!
Super cute! Love the color combinations and what a gorgeous little girl! I met you at Julia' house last fall-- hope school is going well!
super cute family! Glad you are getting settled in and loving PA!
thank you sooo much! thank you thank you thank you! i couldn't be happier!!! it's going to make it so hard to choose which ones to get printed and framed!
<3katie
I LOVE your post-processing Nat - great shots!
That is the cutest freaking girl!! Look at those curls!
Those are amazing! What a beautiful little girl! I love the one with the camera :-)
Natalie you did such an amazing job (as always!) Thank you SOOO much for these. We can't wait to get them all. You've completely melted our hearts! Thanks again for everything.
Beautiful little girl. The close up is amazing....those eyes, cheeks and curls.....love her!
Nice Job Natalie.
this is adorable!!! love it!
these shots were beautiful, Natalie! Paisley is such a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment