Akeia and Mike drove up to Philadelphia for their engagement session and we lucked out with gorgeous fall weather! After days of 45 degree mornings and rain, the sun arrived at the perfect time! It becomes obvious after a few minutes how happy Akeia and Mike are together. They are one of those couples that you can honestly see spending the rest of their lives together. Here are a few photos from yesterday's session! Enjoy! :)












11 comments:
Love Love LOVE these images!!
Gorgeous images!
So beautiful! I love the one of them smiling on the bench - and I love love love the ring shot :) Nicely done, as always!
The seventh one down has bokeh to die for! Love these. =)
Oh my gosh!!! I love that shot of them in the middle of the street!!! That's what love is all about :D great job Natalie!!
That last image is breathtaking. Excellent job on these photos! Absolutely beautiful couple too!
These pictures are beautiful!! What a gorgeous couple! They look so happy! Get job as usual Nat!
kp
Awwh, sweet pictures! I especially love the toning on the B&W ones.
Gorgeous as always. I love the b/w one where she is hugging him and looking into the camera. Such a perfect picture :)
hi natalie, thanks for the comment on my blog! i love your work too--so vibrant..speaking of which, the ring shot in this post is amazing!! i'm digging your b+ws, too!
Hot stuff! They rocked it. And so did you :) Awesome shots.
Post a Comment