From the minute we started photographing, Michael couldn't take his eyes off of Lauren. The happiness between these two is contagious. It finds its way into every laugh and every kiss. When Lauren and Michael are together, you can't help but smile along with them! Here are a few shots from their engagement session! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to photograph Lauren and Michael's wedding in the spring. Congratulations to both of you!



"A day without laughter, is a day wasted "
Charlie Chaplin
Charlie Chaplin





After photographing at my favorite abandoned field, we headed to the beach just before sunset.





3 comments:
Oh my gosh.. how cute are they!!! I love the way he looks at her.. he's so in love. Oh my goshhhhhh.
that is one cute couple! you did an amazing job capturing their love! the lighting is to die for in that field!! :D
Beautiful shots, Natalie!! Love the colors and the B&W shots are priceless!! They look like such a sweet couple!! ...amazing work, love it!! :D
Post a Comment