Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vendor Spotlight

A few weeks ago I was browsing one of my favorite sites on the web (Etsy) when I came across Beth Sapafora's page and fell in love! When I saw this absolutely adorable camera necklace, I couldn't resist! :) Definitely an artist to check out for the shutterbugs as well as any lover of vintage jewelry. Just thought I would share!

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

i'm so jealous this is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Aww the cuteness!! No wonder you didn't resist, it's adorable!! Every photographer should have one of these!! hehe! Thank you for sharing! ;)

Erin Dayhaw said...

So cute :)

Amanda K. said...

hey, i have one similar to that! :) i never take it off. love it!

Mapi ♥ said...

Hey...yesterday I've bought a necklace in the same website. Can you tell me how long you have to wait for have it????? Thank you soooo much.

Your photos are freakin' amazing :)

robert said...

Very cool! Will have to check that out -- Etsy has some very fun stuff, that's for sure! :-)

Have fun,

robert