Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alice & David

One of the things that I love most about photography is the way that it brings people together. Long before I moved to Philadelphia or realized that I would be transferring to Penn, I admired the work of a young and incredibly talented photographer on flickr. It was an incredible coincidence that when I received my acceptance letter, Alice told me that she was a Senior at Penn. Since I've arrived on campus she has been nothing short of amazing - giving me advice on everything from the spotty internet connection in the dorms to where to eat around campus. When Alice texted me yesterday that she was on a photo walk with her beau, I went to meet them & it turned into a fun spontaneous photo session! Here are a few pictures of an amazing couple!





You can tell so much about a couple in the way that they look at each other.
You can see the happiness, see their personalities. It's a beautiful thing.

Oh look! :) Credit goes to David for snapping this shot of us.

6 comments:

Vida Carson said...

Oh they are too cute!

Heather Garland said...

I don't know why I haven't commented your blog much before, probably because I always think the comments in my head and I am too lazy to post them! haha

Such a cute couple though, and your photography is amazing as always! I love your purse too, I have that wallet!!

kelsey. ♥ said...

Ooh, very nice! I've seen her before on flickr :)

P.S. Before you moved to Philadelphia, did you go to Towson in MD? I'm actually from MD and some of my friends ended up at Towson, and I'm pretty sure that's how I first found your photography, from your FB fan page...

Anyways, very lovely as always! :)

Alexandra said...

Awwww :) Great shots!

Lizzie Kimball said...

These are gorgeous! It is BEAUTIFUL there I am so jealous! Awesome awesome shots!!

ARMIN said...

Always nice to connect with other photographers!