Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snowflakes & Finals

We experienced our first snow of the season last week and it was beautiful! I wished it would have stayed around a little longer! I just wanted to let everyone know that this week and next week I have my final exams - I will be a little more out of touch than usual but will return to full speed soon! There are so many exciting things planned for 2010, I can't wait to announce them later on! :)

7 comments:

Life.Art.MidnightSnacks. said...

i LOVE this!!

bookbabie said...

Very pretty! While I was looking your photo I remembered I was dreaming I was taking pics last night, I wish I really had all the great photos I took;)

Good luck with your exams!

Bàrbara said...

Wooow! This picture is amazing! :) Love all that snow covering the pine! Good luck on your finals, Natalie! *fingers crossed*

Vibrant Photography said...

Beautiful photo. Best of luck with your finals Natalie! :)

Alice said...

wow this looks like a painting! so pretty!

Shining Windows said...

good luck with the finals honey!!!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography said...

Your macro shots are so amazing. Do you do all these hand held or do you use a tripod (I'm still trying to figure out macro. I don't think I have the patients for it!)?