Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Emily & Andrew's Wedding Sneak Peek

I have been dying to blog my first wedding of 2010, but am having the hardest time narrowing down images from that amazing day! A full post will go up on Friday, but here is a little sneak peek for now! :) Enjoy!


6 comments:

Laura Muehlendorf said...

Very nice Natalie! super cute couple too!

shp photography said...

The sneak peak looks beautiful! I love your blog btw! How did you make it so pretty, did you do it yourself??
xo

Alexandra said...

Stunningly beautiful!

Caroline said...

I LOVE the veil!!
great shots sis!

Karen Pipkin :) said...

The Bride is absolutely beautiful!!!! Natalie what an amazing job, once again!!!

Clickmama said...

Lovely lovely images. I have spent the last hour on your blog. You have a gift and a talent and are blessed to be walking in it so early! Kudos!