I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! :) There are so many wonderful things to look forward to in 2010. Natalie Franke Photography will be getting a new website (YAY!) that is expected to launch by the middle of this month. There will be new pricing going into effect as of the website's launch [this will not effect my senior & family sessions; wedding packages will see a change]. I will also be offering special opportunities and discounts to all members of the Natalie Franke Photography Facebook Group this year, so remember to join if you haven't already!
Also, I am currently opening an online store where you can purchase my art on canvas or in framed prints! I'll let you know when its up and running!

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year and the new decade! :) May 2010 bring you hope, happiness, and joy.



2 comments:
Can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us :)
I have been wanting to buy art for my home. I will def be visiting your store!! Oh, and that photograph is just breathtaking. You have mad skillz and such a good eye for macro.
Post a Comment