Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Autumn Storms Roll Through

For the past two days it has been blustery and rainy. I miss that gorgeous autumn sunshine! Tomorrow I am photographing a good friend and past client, Emily for some portraits. She is such a beautiful girl & is super photogenic - it should be a blast. I can't wait to post those shots!

If you still want to schedule an autumn session for the Thanksgiving week - please do so soon! I am booking up and want to make sure that I can get everyone in before Christmas who wants to book a session!


Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

No comments: