Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Think Out of Focus

Sometimes we focus so hard on the little things that we miss the big picture.. Sometimes looking beyond what is clear leads us to a greater appreciation for the world. There is so much beauty, so much happiness that surrounds us - but those joys of life are often blurred from our focus.

I'll just leave you all with that sentiment. I hope everyone is having a great week! Smile, have fun, enjoy this gorgeous weather! And, just for today, try to live - "out of focus". 


Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

No comments: