Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Littlest Heroes Project

One of my greatest passions in life has always been giving back to the community. I recently came across a group of extremely talented photographers who are using their talents to make a difference! I applied to be one of the international team, and was accepted this morning! The Littlest Heroes Project links photographers with children who have been diagnosed with life altering illnesses. I am proud and thrilled to be one of 300 photographers globally who is helping to remember our littlest heroes!



For more information on how to help and spread the word - please visit the website.


Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

1 comment:

Katie Rudder said...

natalie-

that is such a beautiful project to be involved with. kudos on your acceptance!

-katie r.