Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Portrait Update!

I am currently editing two photo sessions (finished one last night!) and have two more scheduled for this weekend! I am thrilled, loving every minute of it - but I just wanted to let everyone know that I cannot book any more sessions before Christmas. I wish that I could, but exams will be taking over my life in a week and I want to give each client 100% of my attention! With that said, I do have some amazing deals in the works for this spring. One of which I am announcing today! 

High School Senior Models

Anyone interested in being a High School Senior Model for the 2010 graduation year - please email me! This simply means that you will be a spokesperson for Natalie Franke Photography and will be one of the first seniors photographed this spring! I will be taking two people per high school and I'm expecting the slots to fill up fast! As a model you will receive:  free digital copies from your photo shoot as well as a half off coupon for a future group session with your friends! This deal is hard to beat - so please email me ASAP if you are interested.

No comments: