Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My New Haircut!

I had a great day today at a photo shoot with my friend Emily and her family. I got to see a glimpse of the unedited shots and they turned out great (I can't wait to get them onto my computer at school!) I should have some edited and posted by mid-week.


Anyway, a little update on my life at the moment.. I got a major hair cut this past week with my friend Jenn & took of over 5 inches of hair! Scary, I know. I really like the new do & loved Emily's reaction to it today at the shoot. For a girl who has always had super long hair, its so much fun to have a change every once in a while. I can't wait to get it colored next week by my girls at Liu Liu. They are absolutely incredible with hair & the salon is just adorable! Visiting them is always the highlight of my month! They are planning a December event that I will be at (giving away some freebies & discounts!) so I'll keep everyone posted on the details. I'll put up a much better picture of my short cut then, but I couldn't resist the pop-art!

Rumor has it that we could get some snow flurries for Tuesday night!? I can't believe it.

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

2 comments:

Scott Kelley said...

I heard about the possible chance of snow flurries for Tuesday night. It's pretty exciting, I hope it really does snow a little bit. Over here in Williamsburg, there hasn't been a good snow in quite some years. Maybe this year will be different?!

Anonymous said...

I know! I am so excited & keeping my fingers crossed.. I love the snow. =)