Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Celebrating Accomplishments!

Today I found out that one of my pictures made the front page of Flickr's Explore! This might seem like such a silly thing to be proud of - but it makes me so happy! Next week is going to be swamped with school work... exams are just days away! I hope everyone is having an awesome week! =) I might take a small break from blogging to study - but I'll be posting photos from this weekend's photo shoot in the near future!

No comments: