Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Holiday Visit!

I'm heading down south to visit my Dad, Stepmom, & my baby brother! I'll be taking a ton of photos while I'm down there, but will be regularly checking my email! I have some fun ideas in the works for "events" to hold this year! Let me know if you would be interested in either of the following:

1) Beach Bliss Marathon Session: One Hour Sessions for groups of friends, families, and couples at the beach for $100 with free downloads in Chesapeake Beach Maryland that is absolutely to die for! Gorgeous pier, a long beach, and a beautiful view.

2) "Be My Valentine Session": One Hour Couple Sessions in honor of Valentine's Day at a location (to be voted on later) for $100 with free downloads. I'm thinking something super cute, amazingly romantic. Maybe a street side cafe - a beach stroll - or any possibility in between!

These are just two ideas and I'm open to any suggestions! I'm only going to hold these if I can get enough people interested to hold one so please let me know what you all think! I hope you had an amazing holiday!

Natalie Franke

No comments: