I hope everyone is having a simply wonderful start to Hanukkah and Christmas! I know I've been a little slow on the blogging - but it has been crazy getting ready for the holidays! With finals ending last week, I have barely had a chance to do all my Christmas shopping & finally caught up today! I was able to spend some time with friends this week and have really loved catching up!
On a business note: I already have a few Senior Models signing up for each school & just wanted to remind everyone that if you are interested please email me soon. I will stop taking models on January 20th in order to start planning sessions and arranging my Spring schedule. The deal with being a Senior Model is that if you are a current Junior (Grad Year 2010) and you purchase a photo session - $150 you automatically recieve free digital images to share with your friends as well as a HALF off coupon for a future group session.
I will be posting more blog photos, but in the mean time check out my Flickr account. I post still life and some pictures from my portrait sessions almost daily. It has become my personal portfolio to learn and find inspiration! I hope you all enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment