Welcome to my blog! My name is Natalie Franke and I'm a wedding photojournalist and portrait photographer in the Philadelphia, Baltimore, & DC metro areas!

I specialize in capturing candid moments as they unfold and finding real emotion in each image that I produce.

I love my job & feel so blessed for all of the incredible friendships that I have gained through photography. I'm happy that you've come across my little piece of the universe! Take off your coat & stay a while!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sweet Caroline

My sister is a high school Junior and has been asking me to take her out for portraits.. When the temperatures went into the high 40's yesterday, I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous sunset and we hit the beach! Despite the cold, these pictures turned out looking like something from mid July! As we always do, we had a great time & I got to practice a little more of my sunset photography. This is known to photographers as the "wonder hours" when the sun falls to a certain angle in the sky and everything turns so beautifully golden! Here are some shots from yesterday - Beach Bliss Marathon Session information is in the works! <3 



This picture is exactly like my sister.. always laughing uncontrollably. She's a funny person!



As I always do, we shot a jumping picture.. It turned out to be one of my favorites!


Before we left, I grabbed this last shot of the tidal pools with the setting sun in the background!


Thank you all for your support! Can't wait to start shooting more sessions for 2009! I should be getting my new camera by the end of the week so check back for a first glimpse of it!

Yours Truly,
Natalie Franke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every single one of those pictures is 100% amazing. :D

Anonymous said...

omg natalie - that pier photo IS amazing!! i love love LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

love the jumping photo natalie! you're work is great! let me know if you need anything!